PHLP Health Law News - November/December 2020
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the November/December 2020 edition of PHLP Health Law News.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP Health Law News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This edition features the following articles:
- Is a CHC Plan Taking Away Services? Appeal!
- DHS Introduces the “Physician Certification for Child with Special Needs” Form
- SPREAD THE WORD! New Self-Help Resources are Available for CHC Participants
- Reminders about Medicare Part D
- Resource Limits to Qualify for Extra Help and Medicare Savings Programs in 2021 Announced
- Medicare Announces 2021 Part A and Part B Costs
- Pennie (Marketplace) Enrollment Deadline Extended for Coverage that Begins January 1st
- Increasing Access to COVID-19 Testing and Treatment in PA: Lessons Learned from PHLP’s Outreach & Community Navigators
- VOCA: Helping Victims of Crime Get the Healthcare They Deserve - A Year in Review