Medical-Legal Partnerships COVID-19 Town Hall - March 30, 2020
The National Center for Medical-Legal Partnership at George Washington University is holding virtual town hall via webinar to discuss coordinating health and legal efforts during the COVID-19 epidemic and navigating MLP operational challenges.
Ongoing work nationally to prevent evictions during the pandemic will also be discussed.
- Emily Benfer, Visiting Associate Clinical Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- Mallory Curran, Principal, Mallory Curran Consulting
- Ellen Lawton, Director, National Center for Medical-Legal Partnership
- Donna Levin, National Director, Network for Public Health Law
- Kerri McGowan Lowrey, Deputy Director of Grants and Research, Network for Public Health Law
- Keegan Warren-Clem, Medical-Legal Partnerships Director & Managing Attorney, Texas Legal Services Center