Health Law PA News - September/October 2018
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the September/October 2018 edition of Health Law PA News, a free newsletter containing the latest news relating to Health Law in Pennsylvania.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP eNews, which links to the Health Law PA News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
The September/October issue of Health Law PA News features the following articles:
- Get Ready for the Medicare Open Enrollment Period
- Medicare Part D Costs for 2019
- Update on Medicare Summary Notices to Qualified Medicare Beneficiaries
- PHLP Offers Medicare 2019 Webinar
- Federal Funding for Marketplace Navigators Reduced
- Tips for Marketplace Open Enrollment
- State Cancels Procurement for Independent Enrollment Broker for Long-Term Support Services
- State Delays FED Implementation
- CHC Enrollment Underway in Southeast PA
- Update on CHC Implementation in Southwest PA
- General Assistance Is Back: What Advocates and Consumers Need to Know
- The Health Impact Of The Proposed Public Charge Rules For Immigrants