Health Law PA News - October 2019
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the October 2019 edition of the Health Law PA Newsletter.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP eNews, which links to the Health Law PA News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This issue includes the following articles:
- PA Medicaid Adopting a Uniform Preferred Drug List
- Medicare’s Fall Open Enrollment Now Underway!
- LIFE Program is Expanding
- Legislation Introduced to Expand MAWD
- New Rules for Delivering Medicaid-Funded Mental Health Services to Kids
- Short Window To Enroll In ACA Health Insurance Marketplace: It Ends Dec. 15th
- Pennsylvania Releases HealthChoices Physical Health RFA