Health Law PA News - March-April 2019
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the March-April 2019 issue of Health Law PA News.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP eNews, which links to the Health Law PA News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This issue includes the following articles:
- State Launches New Tool & Process to Determine Clinical Eligibility for Medicaid LTSS
- Update on Medicare Part D Copay Problems for Certain Dual Eligibles
- Medicare Part D Extra Help News
- PA Opens Comment Period to Improve MA LTSS Application & Enrollment Process
- PA Department of Human Services Budget Updates
- Affordable Care Act Updates
- Pennsylvania Releases Report on Residential Services for Residents with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism
- Participant Listening on Community HealthChoices in Johnstown, Cambria County: Wednesday May 22nd
- Pennsylvania Announces First Participants in New Rural Health Model