Health Law PA News - February 2019
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the February 2019 issue of Health Law PA News.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP eNews, which links to the Health Law PA News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This issue includes the following articles:
- Medicare Part D Copay Problems for Certain Dual Eligibles
- Governor’s Proposed Medicaid Budget for FY 2019-2020
- Community HealthChoices Update
- PHLP Offers FREE Help with CHC
- 2019 Federal Poverty Level Guidelines Published
- Medicare Part D Plans Now Monitoring For Prescription Drug Abuse