Health Law News - January 2020
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the January 2020 edition of its revamped newsletter the Health Law News.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP Health Law News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This edition features the following articles:
- Community Health Choices (CHC) Update
- Governor Wolf Launches "Reach Out PA: Your Mental Health Matters"
- Reminder about Medicare Enrollment Periods
- 2020 Federal Poverty Level Guidelines Published
- Smooth Transition to Uniform PDL Reported
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Update
- Medical Assistance Transportation (MATP) Update
- Bureau of Autism Services Name Change