Utility Moratorium Ends March 31 - What you need to know! (Webinar)
The Housing Alliance of Pennsylvania, along with the Pennsylvania Utility Law Project, and Community Legal Services will be holding a webinar entitled Utility Moratorium Ends March 31 - What you need to know! on March 30, from 12:00 PM-1:00 PM Eastern.
Learn how to help Pennsylvanians stay connected to utility service as the utility termination moratorium ends, including an overview of new and existing protections and relief programs.
Who should attend:
- People at risk of having utilities cut off
- Housing advocates
- Local and state government officials and policy makers
- Advocates for low-income communities
- Social Service Providers
- Attorneys and judges
- Utility Employees
- Utility advocates
This webinar is an update from the Housing Alliance, PULP, and CLS’s webinars on October 27, 2020 and February 2, 2021.
Most of the emergency utility protections in response to the pandemic will end on March 31, 2021, and households across the state will be facing utility shutoffs. Learn about how, together, we can assist our fellow Pennsylvanians to avoid having their utilities terminated for nonpayment.
Moderator: Brian Fuss, Housing Alliance of PA
- Elizabeth Marx, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Utility Law Project
- Madilyn Keaton, PULP Energy Justice Coordinator, Pennsylvania Utility Law Project
- Kintéshia Scott, Staff Attorney, Energy Unit, Community Legal Services
You can register to attend at https://housingalliancepa.org/upcoming-events/.