PHLP Health Law News - May 2021
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the May 2021 edition of PHLP Health Law News.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP Health Law News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This edition features the following articles:
- Certain Medicaid Eligibility Changes Allowed for People with Medicare During COVID
- Updates to the Medical Assistance Work Supports Program
- DHS Announces New LIFE Enrollment Process
- DHS Launches We Can Work Campaign
- Dental “Benefit Limit Exceptions” Process Simplified
- CHC Participants Express Dissatisfaction with Managed Care
- OLTL Moving Forward with Terminating Certain Medicaid HCBS Participants
- REMINDER: CHC Plans Should Be Completing Assessments In-Person