PHLP Health Law News - July 2021
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the July 2021 edition of PHLP Health Law News.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP Health Law News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This edition features the following articles:
- APPRISE has Rebranded – now PA MEDI
- Important News for People with ALS/Lou Gehrig’s Disease
- SCOTUS Strikes Down Challenge to ACA
- Medical Assistance Amendment Gives People with Mobility Impairments Greater Access to their Communities
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program is Available for Rent and Utility Relief
- MAWD Expansion Signed into Law
- HHS Renews COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Declaration
- Medicaid Has Been Helping People for 56 Years
Supreme Court Upholds Six-Year Statute of Limitations for Actions Under Protection of Victims of Sexual Violence or Intimidation Act
Gov. Wolf Announces Additional Counties Approved for Federal Disaster Assistance from Remnants of Ida