PHLP Health Law News - February 2021
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the February 2021 edition of PHLP Health Law News.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP Health Law News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This edition features the following articles:
- Medicaid Protections During Pandemic Extended & Changed
- COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- Remote and In-Home Adult Daily Living Services Available
- OBRA Waiver Eligibility for Applicants 18 through 20 Years of Age
- Pennie, Pennsylvania's State-Based Health Insurance Marketplace, Reopening
- OMHSAS Holding Monthly Webinars for Stakeholder Updates and Feedback
- 2021 Federal Poverty Levels Announced
- Reminder about Medicare Enrollment Periods
- Department of Human Services Releases Racial Equity Report
- PA Selects A Vendor for Its Resource & Referral Tool
Gov. Wolf and COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force Announce that All Adults in Pennsylvania are Eligible Tomorrow to Schedule COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments