PHLP Health Law News - April 2021
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the April 2021 edition of PHLP Health Law News.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP Health Law News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This edition features the following articles:
- AID in PA: New Resource Collection for Autism & Intellectual Disabilities
- Impact of American Rescue Plan on Health Insurance Eligibility
- Pennie and the American Rescue Plan
- CMS Updates Guidance on Nursing Home Visitation
- Medicare Coverage of COVID-19 Testing and Vaccines
- Using MATP to get the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Want to save the $1400 stimulus payment? Consider an ABLE account.
- Emergency Rental Assistance Available to PA Residents
- Advancing Maternal Health Care Coverage in Pennsylvania
MidPenn Legal Services and Attorneys Donald F. Smith and Diana Ingersoll Honored with Goffman Awards