Health Law PA News - November/December 2019
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the November-December 2019 edition of the Health Law PA Newsletter.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP eNews, which links to the Health Law PA News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This issue includes the following articles:
- Community HealthChoices (CHC) Updates
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services Transitioning to Intensive Behavioral Health Services
- Medicare Part B Covers Opioid Use Disorder Services Starting January 2020
- Medicare Announces 2020 Part A and Part B Costs
- PA Asks Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for Good Faith Effort Exemption to
- Delay Implementation of Electronic Visit Verification
- CMS Extends Eligibility For Equitable Relief For Medicare Part B Enrollment Delays And Penalties
- Public Charge Updates
- PHLP Launches VOCA Program