Health Law PA News - May/June 2019
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the May/June edition of the Health Law PA Newsletter.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP eNews, which links to the Health Law PA News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This issue includes the following articles:
- Updates on Community HealthChoices
- Update on Functional Eligibility Determination
- Online MAWD Premium Payments
- DHS Notice Mailing Delays
- Medicaid Covers Over-theCounter Medications for Dual Eligibiles!
- Medicare Part D Co-Pay Glitch Update
- Social Security Error Puts Medicare Coverage at Risk
- SSA Mailed Letters About Programs to Help with Medicare Costs