PHLP Health Law News - May 2022
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the May 31, 2022 edition of PHLP Health Law News.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP Health Law News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This edition features the following articles:
- Client Spotlight: Reinstating Health Insurance for Christopher
- Public Health Emergency (PHE) Likely to Continue Into October
- PHLP Advocacy Results in Revamped Grievance Decision Notices
- Medicaid Health Plan Changes Delayed to Sept. 1st
- FMS Transition: Key Dates and Updates
- Philadelphia Family Voices Open for Referrals
- Some Medicare Beneficiaries Can Get Extra Time to Enroll in Coverage
- Biden's New Internet Access Program has Upsides for People on Medicaid
- Behavioral Health Changes Coming to Delaware County
- Join us for NEPA Gives on June 3rd!
PLAN, Inc. to Host 2022 Martin Luther King, Jr. Internship Program Recognition Reception and 30th Annivarsary Celebration
Womens's Law Project Launches Program to Help Pennsylvanians Facing Pregnancy & Lactation Discrimination