PHLP Health Law News - January 31, 2024
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the January 31, 2024 edition of PHLP Health Law News.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP Health Law News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This edition features the following articles:
- A Special Note from PHLP's Board President: PHLP Announces New Co-Executive Directors Danna Casserly and Erin Guay
- Latest Updates: CHC Waiver Terminations
- Losing Medicaid? You Have Options!
- 2024 Federal Poverty Guidelines Announced
- Certified Doulas May Now Enroll in PA Medicaid
- Reminder: MAWD Allows People with Disabilities to Work and Keep Their Waiver Services