PHLP Health Law News - January 31, 2023
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the January 31, 2023 edition of PHLP Health Law News.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP Health Law News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This edition features the following articles:
- PA to End Practice of Paying Parents as Home Health Aides
- Continuous Medicaid Coverage Related to the Pandemic Ends April 1
- 2023 Federal Poverty Guidelines Announced
- Tempus Updates for CHC Participants and Direct Care Workers
- Federal Gov. Eliminates Barriers to Medicaid Eligibility for Former Foster Care Youth
- A Review of Healthcare Options for Older Immigrants
Shapiro Administration Warns Of Potential SNAP Scam, Reminds Public Of Safe Way To Apply For Assistance
Labor & Industry Announces UC Connect, Extends Statewide Program Offering In-Person Appointments For Unemployment Compensation Claimants