PHLP Health Law News - February 2022
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has published the February 2022 edition of PHLP Health Law News.
You can subscribe to receive the PHLP Health Law News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This edition features the following articles:
- Client Spotlight: Keeping Maureen in Her Home
- CHC Participant Transition from PPL to Tempus Delayed Until July 1st
- 2022 CHC Agreement Includes Important Changes for Participants
- ARP Funds Could Bring Much-Needed Relief to Direct Care Worker Shortage
- Pennie Offers Two New Special Enrollment Periods for Health Insurance
- Reminder: Medicare Open Enrollment Periods
- Medicaid Now Covers COVID-19 At-Home Test Kits
PLAN, Inc. to Host 2022 Martin Luther King, Jr. Internship Program Recognition Reception and 30th Annivarsary Celebration
Womens's Law Project Launches Program to Help Pennsylvanians Facing Pregnancy & Lactation Discrimination