Immigration 101 for the Non-Immigration Advocate (Webinar)
Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network, Inc. is hosting a training webinar entitled Immigration 101 for the Non-Immigration Advocate on March 23, 2023 from 11:00 AM-12:30 PM Eastern.
Topics to be covered include:
- Permitted services under the LSC regulations
- Immigration 101: basic overview of agencies and legal channels for immigration to the U.S.
- Working with vulnerable populations:
- The DV and PFA context: Options for plaintiffs, consequences for defendants
- Services available to refugees and undocumented immigrants
- Immigration status and access to services, collaboration with providers
This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.5 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are requesting CLE credit for attending this webinar you must actively participate in the entire webinar. There will be interactive polls launched during the webinar that you will have to respond to in order to prove your active participation.
IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO EVERY POLL QUESTION WE ARE UNABLE TO GIVE YOU THE CLE CREDIT.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.