Legal Services Manager - PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence
PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) is currently seeking a Legal Services Manager. This individual will develop the capacity of PCADV staff and attorneys and advocates from the statewide network of domestic violence programs to comprehensively assist victims of domestic violence and their children in their efforts to achieve social justice, safety, agency and restoration.
We seek an individual who will:
- Provide leadership, supervision, training and mentoring of staff and consultants to ensure on-going professional development and skill acquisition
- Collaborate with internal and external colleagues and allies in the development of community partnerships to enhance the delivery of comprehensive services to victims of domestic violence and their children.
- Provide fiscal and programmatic oversight of the work of the Legal Services team and coordinate oversight with the other managers.
To be considered for this position, you must possess a Law degree, be admitted to practice before a state bar (preferably in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania) and a minimum of six years of experience in the practice of law.
Additionally, you must have:
- supervisory and management experience
- experience with the implementation of grant-funded programs
- experience in social justice, systems advocacy, and social change work; a minimum of four years’ experience working in a related field.
- knowledge of the impact of domestic violence on children and older people; LGBTQ individuals; and people with disabilities. Knowledge of the child welfare system and the healthcare system also highly desirable.
If you are by nature collaborative and invested in empowering others, can articulate your commitment to diversity and the mission of PCADV, please apply. This is a full time position based at PCADV’s Harrisburg, Pennsylvania office with the possibility of some remote work available.
Qualified candidates should forward resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
3605 Vartan Way
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Attention: Human Resources
Documents formatted in MS Word, pdf, or Rich Text Format may be emailed to: email@example.com
PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. We are fully committed to a culturally diverse staff to better serve domestic violence victims and program staff, many of whom experience racial, gender, economic and other/multiple oppressions. We seek people from diverse backgrounds with a commitment to PCADV’s mission to end domestic violence, to social justice and to working for social change.