Intake Specialist - Neighborhood Legal Services, Pittsburgh
Neighborhood Legal Services NLS (www.nlsa.us) is seeking a full-time Intake Specialist, to work in our Pittsburgh Office.
The Intake Specialist is responsible for:
- Answering inbound calls from potential new clients for the law firm.
- Answer basic questions regarding our services offered.
- Create a case file for each call in our case management system (Legal Server)
- Gather basic documentation and information regarding clients concerns.
- Provide information to attorney, schedule attorney-client consultation and assist attorney in disclosure package.
- Assess caller needs and either assign an attorney to assist or redirect callers to appropriate resources.
- Intake Specialist will have heavy data entry work and client/attorney contact.
- This position ensures that all intake messages, whether left by telephone or via the on-line intake system, are responded to on a daily basis, making and tracking referrals to other resources for each individual referred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum two-years experience in customer service required, answering service experience preferred
- Must possess proficient spelling/grammar skills, must be able to communicate effectively with all age groups and populations of external and internal customers as well as co-workers on all communication systems.
- Must possess proficient typing (40 wpm) and spelling/grammar skills
- Good Computer skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of handling confidential information
- Reliability in completing projects
- Punctuality with arrival time
- Professional demeanor
How to Apply