Health Law PA News - March 2017
The March 2017 issue of Health Law PA News has been published by the Pennsylvania Health Law Project.
Health Law PA News is a free newsletter containing the latest news relating to Health Law in Pennsylvania. You can subscribe to receive the PHLP eNews, which links to the Health Law PA News on the PHLP website at www.phlp.org.
This issue of Health Law PA News features the following articles:
- DHS Changes Start Dates for HealthChoices Plans
- Community HealthChoices Update
- Republican ACA “Repeal and Replace”Effort Abandoned For Now
- PA ABLE Set To Launch April 3rd
- Medicaid for Former Foster Youth from Other States
- State Decides to Adopt New Drug and Alcohol Assessment Tool to Ensure Access to Treatment
- Help for People Who Mistakenly Missed the Transition from Marketplace to Medicare Extended Until September 30th!